What Makes the University of Berkley Different?
A chance for recognition and advancement
1. The University of Berkley has the least expensive individualized
degree programs available anywhere. In addition, pre-pay your
tuition and deduct 10% from the total price of the program.
2. We offer the most flexible tuition payment plans of
any school, in the US or abroad.
3. We charge no interest on the unpaid balance of our
student loans, regardless of the time it takes you to complete
your program. The UofB is the only school with this policy.
4. We have NO hidden fees. (Many schools will have quarterly
administrative fees or some other penalty or fees they stick you
with if you don't complete your program within a certain amount
of time. They may also charge record maintenance fees, graduation/diploma
5. No other school offers such a far ranging scope of individualized
non-residential programs at such a reasonable cost.
6. We offer, if desired, a "student generated curriculum"-you
design your own program (degree and major.
7. The UofB is among the most unique, most flexible, creative
and individualized programs in existence. We offer highly innovative
solutions not available to most institutions. This is a result
of our non-traditional nature and philosophy.
Our school has no time requirements. Take as much time
or as little time as you need.
9. Student loans are available to all.
10. We have an extensive lending library available free to all
enrolled UofB students.
11. The UofB is completely non-residential. No formal
classroom, no rehashing material you already know, no unnecessary
studies unrelated to you or your degree.
12. We have no unreasonable entrance requirements such
as entrance exams or a certain grade point average.
13. Graduates receive the benefits of life-long membership in
the UofB Alumni Association.